Wisteria Cottage Gite Charente

Charente Gite Holidays

 

 

 

 

Forsythia Cottage Gite Charente


Wisteria Cottage Gite Charente


Charente Gites With Pool


How To Get To Villefagnan Charente Gites


Local Attractions In Villefagnan Charente


Booking Availability Villefagnan Charente Gites


Villefagnan Charente Gites Owners

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 Impasse des Tranchis
Le Pouyaud
16240 Empure
Villefagnan
Tel: 0033 (0)5 4531 6983

 

 

 

 

 

Wisteria Cottage Gite Charente

Wisteria Cottage Gite Charente

 

 

 

Wisteria gite is an attractive cottage which is attached to the main 18th Century farm house and which was fully renovated in 2006. The property retains many original features, which add to its rustic yet very comfortable character. Accessed directly from the garden area, guests to Wisteria cottage enter an open plan lounge and a well equipped kitchen and dining area that are tastefully decorated and furnished.

Above: Wisteria Front Elevation

Right: Wisteria Lounge and Dining Area

 

 

Wisteria gite is attached to the main house and has a double and twin bedroom, a shower room with toilet and open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.

Double glazed throughout, Wisteria cottage remains cool in the summer. There is a charming open plan pine staircase that leads to the first floor to the main guest sleeping areas. The double room has a unique open plan concept that leads to both the twin bedroom and a modern shower room and toilet providing ample facilities for all the family. If the twin bedroom is not required, the property can be rented as a beautiful double bedroomed gite for two. (Please see price reduction for one bedroom, below)

 

Wisteria Kitchen and Dining Area

Wisteria comes with all mod cons and is equipped with a fridge, electric cooker, microwave, full set of kitchen crockery and utensils, dining room table and chairs, sofa, free-to-view TV, DVDs, games, lego and books.

 

There is ample car parking at the front of the property. The property is built on a slight slope and may not be suited for users of wheelchairs. Both bedrooms, a double and a twin, are located on the first floor, accessed by open plan wooden stairs.

 

 

Wisteria Landing

Wisteria Master Bedroom

 

Wisteria twin bedroom

 

Wisteria Gite Letting Rates

Wisteria Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Prices:

Rental Period

Per Night

Per Week

Per Month

Min. Stay (Nights)

03 May 2014 - 31 May 2014

 

€ 425.00

 

7

31 May 2014 - 28 June 2014

 

€ 520.00

 

7

28 June 2014 - 30 August 2014

 

€ 650.00

 

7

30 August 2014 - 27 September 2014

 

€ 520.00

 

7

 

Notes on Prices
If only one room in Wisteria gite is required there is €20/week discount There is a 10% discount on total weekly cost if a party books both gites/cottages together.

Changeover Day
Bookings are generally Saturday to Saturday but please do contact us if you require something different. Departures are by 10am please and arrivals are after 3pm, but please contact us if these timings present any problems.

Booking Notes
Your booking is confirmed on receipt of your deposit. Your non-refundable deposit secures the booking (25% of the total cost) and can be paid in Sterling either online or at any appropriate bank. The remaining 75%, in Euros, is to be paid on arrival please.

 

To book a holiday and check availability at the Charente Gites go to the bookings availability page.

 

 

 

Bookmark this page!

Bookmark and Share

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Privacy Policy   Help  About Us   Contact Us   Disclaimer   Terms and Conditions

 

 

This Wisteria Cottage Gite Charente page is part of the Charente Gite Holidays website. © 2014 and thereafter. All rights reserved.